A resource center for the small inn or bed and breakfast operator.
Small Inn-Cubator™ assists the aspiring innkeeper, bed and breakfast inn operator ready to advance to a larger property, or hotelier who wants to add a small inn to an existing portfolio. Our services are designed to help entrepreneurs survive and grow during the start-up period where they are most vulnerable.
This incubation period of your dream is the most critical stage of your project’s development. This is where those costly mistakes occur that can disrupt your entire project. It is also the time for informed decisions based on experience to improve your chances to realize your goals and have a successful inn opening.
Our goal as consultants is to help you through these early critical stages, save your money, and help you open your inn and realize a life-style business™ with the potential to increase its value over time.
Small Inn-Cubator™ consulting and advisory services include:
- Site Selection
- Market Study and Estimate of Operating Results
- Loan application assistance, i.e. SBA 504
- Development of Loan Application Presentation Packages
- Liaison with Your Design Team
- Assistance with Business Plan Development
- Marketing Assistance
- Operations “How To” manual and training/coaching
- Grand opening event planning and assistance
- Ongoing consulting and advisory assistance